Thursday 31 December 2015

December Favourites

I'm back with a good old favourites post today. I say that as if it's been forever, but it's only been a week haha. December has been a really busy month, which was obviously expected but now I am exhausted! Honestly, this year has gone so fast I can't quite believe it? I feel as if I've missed most of it. 


 

Beauty



First up is the Real Techniques Travel Essentials Set. I picked these up in Superdrug when they were in the sale and I really love them. Considering that they're 'Travel Essentials', they are still full sized brushes which is why I picked them up as these are also my first proper makeup brushes. I've been using these ever since I got them and they're so soft and nice, also look how cute they look haha! 




Next is the Tanya Burr Rosy Flush Cheek Palette. My mum actually got me this for Christmas and I've used it nearly everyday since. I am very pale and I've never used bronzer before so I was a bit iffy about using the bronzer, but it's so pretty! It's definitely the right shade for me and it's not too dark or orange. I really love this palette, it's so gorgeous and the packaging is so pretty too! 



 My next favourites are the Zoella Scrubbing Me Softly Body Scrub and the Zoella Candy Cream Body Lotion. These smell amazing and the actual products are so good, my skin has never felt better! I love that in the body lotion there are little pink beads that burst when you rub it in - I don't know why that satisfies me so much haha. I honestly rate these so much, you should definitely give these a try if you haven't already! 





Next up is The Body Shop Vanilla Body Mist. I've had this before and absolutely loved it but it ran out a few months ago. So I was extremely happy to see that my mum got me this for Christmas! I'm very picky with scents, but this smells so good I wish you could smell it through the screen haha. 

Skincare


On boxing day I picked up the Simple Kind To Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion and the Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner for only around £1 each! I've never had a proper skincare routine, I used to just take my makeup off and moisturise but now I'm so glad I picked these up! My skin has felt so good over the past few days and so fresh and hydrated and I can really tell the difference by using these! 

Random


My random favourite for this month is an adult colouring book and I don't have a link for it as it was a birthday present, but you can pick these up anywhere! Colouring is so relaxing, and I've really been loving colouring this month as it's just such a great way to de-stress, or even just for fun! My sister has one too, and we've been colouring together and singing along to Disney songs haha. 

What have you been loving this month? 

I hope you all had a great Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a great day anyway - also happy new year! 

Love,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment